Information about us
Our site is a website operated by Empiric Student Property Plc ("we"). We are a property investment company. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08886906 and have our registered office at 1st Floor Hop Yard Studios, 72 Borough High Street, London, England, SE1 1XF.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time.
Your use of our site
In using our site you agree that you shall not:
- do anything to encourage, procure or carry out any criminal activity;
- use our site for any purpose other than your personal use;
- use our site for any purpose that is against any law;
- email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is in our sole opinion defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright or any other third party rights, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability or is otherwise unlawful;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' email;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs; and/or
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or penetrate or attempt to penetrate our site's security measures.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our site at any time without notice at our discretion if we have reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of the restrictions above.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.