Results for the six months ended 30 June 2017
12th September 2017
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of modern, premium student accommodation across the UK, today announces the Company’s audited results for the six months ended 30 June 2017.
- Portfolio valuation: £817.9m
- EPRA NAV per share: 105.81p
- Earnings per share (basic): 2.89p
- EPRA Earnings per share: 0.29p
- Adjusted EPRA Earnings per share: 1.05p
- Dividend Declared per share: 3.05p
- Revenue: £24.5m
- Gross Annualised Rent: £53.8m
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
Swan House, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BQ
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
Newgate Communications LLP
+44 (0)20 7680 6550
Managing Director, Corporate Broking
Jefferies International Ltd
+44 (0) 20 7029 8000