Results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2017
21st March 2018
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of student accommodation across the UK, today announced the Company's full year results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2017.
- Portfolio valuation £890.1m
- NAV per share (basic) 104.37p
- Dividend declared per share 5.55p
- Gross annualised rent2 £65.3m
- Adjusted Earnings Per Share 1.86p
- Revenue £51.2m
- Earnings Per Share (basic) 3.84p
- EPRA Earnings Per Share 0.70p
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
1st Floor, 72 Borough High Street London, SE1 1XF
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
Dido Laurimore/Eve Kirmatzis
+44 (0)20 3727 1000
Tom Yeadon/Andrew Morris
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Capel Irwin / Carl Gough
Peel Hunt LLP
020 7418 8900