Final results for the year to 30 June 2016
14th September 2016
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of modern, premium student accommodation across the UK, today announces the Company’s audited results for the year ended 30 June 2016.
- Portfolio valuation: £523.9m
- EPRA NAV per share: 105.4p
- Earnings per share (basic): 7.20p
- EPRA Earnings per share: 1.34p
- Adjusted EPRA Earnings per share: 1.89p
- Dividend Declared per share: 6.0p
- Revenue: £21.6m
- Gross Annualised Rent: £33.1m
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
1st Floor, 72 Borough High Street London, SE1 1XF
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
Dido Laurimore/Eve Kirmatzis
+44 (0)20 3727 1000
Tom Yeadon/Andrew Morris
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Capel Irwin / Carl Gough
Peel Hunt LLP
020 7418 8900