Annual results for the year ended 31 December 2022
16th March 2023
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of student accommodation across the UK, today announced the Company's preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2022.
- Record revenue occupancy for AY2022/23 of 99% with LfL growth of 5.2%
- Portfolio valuation up 7.3% LfL (2.4% net of capex) to £1.1 bn
- Net Initial Yield of 5.2%, stable since interim
- EPRA Net Tangible Asset value increase 8% to 115.4 pence per share
- Total accounting return of 10.5%
- Property LTV improved to 31%
- Total dividends paid and declared 2.75 pence per share, guiding to an 18% improvement in 2023 (3.25 pence per share)
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
1st Floor, 72 Borough High Street London, SE1 1XF
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
Dido Laurimore/Eve Kirmatzis
+44 (0)20 3727 1000
Tom Yeadon/Andrew Morris
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Capel Irwin / Carl Gough
Peel Hunt LLP
020 7418 8900