Results for the six months ended 30 June 2017
12th September 2017
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of modern, premium student accommodation across the UK, today announces the Company’s audited results for the six months ended 30 June 2017.
- Portfolio valuation: £817.9m
- EPRA NAV per share: 105.81p
- Earnings per share (basic): 2.89p
- EPRA Earnings per share: 0.29p
- Adjusted EPRA Earnings per share: 1.05p
- Dividend Declared per share: 3.05p
- Revenue: £24.5m
- Gross Annualised Rent: £53.8m
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
1st Floor, 72 Borough High Street London, SE1 1XF
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
+44 (0)20 7379 5151
Stuart Klein/Tom Yeadon
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Charlie Foster / Marcus Jackson
RBC Europe Limited (trading as RBC Capital Markets)
020 7653 4000