Results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2020
17th March 2021
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of student accommodation across the UK, today announced the Company's full year results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2020.
- Revenue £59.4m
- Gross margin 61.9%
- Administration expenses £9.8m
- Profit before tax (£24m)
- Basic earnings per share (3.97p)
- Adjusted earnings per share 2.30p
- Total dividends of 1.25 pence per share for 2020
- Dividend cover 183.8%
- Property valuation 1005m
- The EPRA Net Tangible Asset value ("NTA") per share as at 31 December 2020 was 105.00 pence
To access the annual report, please click here.
To see the full announcement please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
1st Floor, 72 Borough High Street London, SE1 1XF
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
+44 (0)20 7379 5151
Stuart Klein/Tom Yeadon
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Charlie Foster / Marcus Jackson
RBC Europe Limited (trading as RBC Capital Markets)
020 7653 4000