Interim results for six months to 30 June 2018
21st August 2018
Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of premium student accommodation across the UK, is today reporting its half year results for the six months ended 30 June 2018.
- Property valuation: £945.2m
- NAV per share (basic): 105.54p
- Gross annualised rent: £66.6m
- Revenue: £31.3m
- Gross margin: 62.3%
- Dividends declared per share: 2.50p
- Dividend cover: 60.0%
- Earnings per share (basic): 3.60p
- EPRA earnings per share (basic): 1.34p
- Adjusted earnings per share: 1.50p
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
Swan House, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BQ
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
+44 (0)20 7379 5151
Philip Noblet / Gary Gould
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Charlie Foster / Marcus Jackson
RBC Europe Limited (trading as RBC Capital Markets)
020 7653 4000