Final results for the year to 30 June 2016
14th September 2016
The Board of Empiric Student Property plc (ticker: ESP), the owner and operator of modern, premium student accommodation across the UK, today announces the Company’s audited results for the year ended 30 June 2016.
- Portfolio valuation: £523.9m
- EPRA NAV per share: 105.4p
- Earnings per share (basic): 7.20p
- EPRA Earnings per share: 1.34p
- Adjusted EPRA Earnings per share: 1.89p
- Dividend Declared per share: 6.0p
- Revenue: £21.6m
- Gross Annualised Rent: £33.1m
To see the full announcement please click here.
To access the annual report, please click here.
Questions? Get in touch using the contact details below.
Questions? Get in touch.
Empiric Head Office
Empiric Student Property plc
Swan House, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BQ
+44 (0)20 3828 8700
+44 (0)20 7379 5151
Philip Noblet / Gary Gould
Jefferies International Limited
020 7029 8000
Charlie Foster / Marcus Jackson
RBC Europe Limited (trading as RBC Capital Markets)
020 7653 4000